Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

So...? Sexy

Saturday 21 March 2015
Jumpsuit: Oh My Love | Necklace: Dorothy Perkins | Bracelets: Buckley London* | Ring: Noviembre* | Clutch: What To Wear Tonight* | Heels: Asos

Taking the plunge with this jumpsuit!
If you remember, I'm currently collaborating with So...? With Attitude to style outfits matching certain scents from their fragrance line. My last post was on the super-girly Kiss Me fragrance, and today's outfit is definitely on the other end of the spectrum!

So...? Sexy is a very bold perfume, and I would say it's the nighttime counterpart of Kiss Me. While the scent is not as overpowering as Kiss Me's, you can definitely smell the blend of sandalwood, musk and florals after just one or two sprays. A final fruity top note finishes the fragrance with a bang, leaving a very strong impression on the nose.

With such a statement perfume, I wanted my outfit to be equally smashing, so went for something daring and new - a plunge neck! I am sadly lacking in the chest area (lol), which is both an advantage and a disadvantage here. I didn't have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions, but then again I didn't have much to hold the shape up either! I added a classic draped chain necklace to accentuate the deep V, and matched my jewellery to the gold tone of the jumpsuit's belt. 

As the focal point of my outfit was the front, I opted for towering high heels and a clutch featuring Vogue covers in the same monochromatic colour palette. I finally added some red lippy for that extra oomph, spritzed on So...? Sexy, and was ready to go!

Let me know your thoughts on my outfit counterpart to this fragrance below, and look out for a final post on the collaboration x

4 comments:

  1. I bloody love this on you Laura! You little stunner :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sophisticated! Love that clutch btw!!

    Oliver // http://suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i had the confidence to wear something like this! it's bloody gorgeous. :)

    You've gained a follower on Bloglovin'. :)

    Lauren x
    http://greenteaplease.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've done your hair Laura, very retro glam. You look fantastic in that jumpsuit, and I love that clutch too x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014