Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

OOTD: Yes / No

Thursday 20 November 2014
Coat: Village Boutique* | Dress: Asos | Clutch: Dorothy Perkins* | Boots: Asos | Necklace: Noviembre

I feel that I always try to take my outfit photos well - good lighting, cool location, etc. The odds were in my favour with this look, with the sun shining and a cool alley near my apartment.The temperature was even warm enough for bare legs, although halfway through this shoot it turned pretty grey and windy! (Major thanks to my friend Jeremy for doing me this huge favour!)

Like what I usually do, I built my look here around one item, namely the Yes / No clutch gifted at the recent Fashionchick blogger event (yes, everything I got was so wearable!). I love cute pieces like it (hence all the cutesy faces, urgh), they really can make an outfit. I decided to stick with the monochromatic theme but with a sixties twist, and matched a high neck shift dress with my go-to Asos boots. 

I also wore out my brand new houndstooth print cardigan. You can't really tell, but it's got eyelash fluff and is super thick and cosy! It's a nice standout in a sea of black and brown coats this winter, and is still in stock over at Village Boutique, a Manchester-based store with online retailing, too. Do give them a look-see xx




8 comments:

  1. I love that coat. It's a really good look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of Fashionchick before, I will check them out. I love your fluffy houndstooth cardi. I like how you're wearing it over a plain white dress! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardi. Great set of photos too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress it looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your outfit, this coat looks very comfy, and it looks really good. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this coat and your style. fab post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing style! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that coat so much!! A definite yes from me too :) x

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014