Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

OOTD: Mod Girl

Wednesday 12 November 2014
Headband: Primark | Dress: Asos | Top: Missguided | Boots: Asos

Yup, I'm back to my signature 'cute as a button' vibe! The centrepiece of today's look is definitely this girly dress right out of the sixties, which I first saw while browsing the Asos 'Made in the Sixties' feature. It's made of a really gorgeous textured fabric, which I layered up with my versatile Missguided knit turtleneck since it was a little chilly. I accessorised with a Primark jewelled headband, which was a bargain for £5 - I feel like a princess in it! I wore this outfit to uni, but I think it would be great for a day in the city or something similar. What about you guys? x

3 comments:

  1. cute indeed! you look fantastic in that dress....so girly and pretty<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014