Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

OOTD: Colour Block

Sunday 9 November 2014
Hat: Primark | Shirt: Mango | Dress: Asos | Socks: Asos | Boots: Asos

So guess who's down with the flu again? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, to be honest, but I'm blaming it on the sudden cold front we've gotten up North. 

I tried to brighten up my day with this colour clash, reminiscent of the 60s and 70s. It was a little silly of me to brave the weather in my condition in just knee-high socks, but I was so sick of tights! This limited edition hat from Primark kept me nice and toasty, though, and is so ladylike with a little jewel on its side. I also love how loud this Asos scuba shift is, and I can see myself taking it into the summer with other bold colours for more clash!

Take care of your health, everyone, I think I sound a bit like a frog now! x

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit. I love the bright red, it's so eye catching plus you're OTK sock and the hat add a fun element to the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    NEW POST HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! Appropriate choice of colour for Remembrance Sunday!!

    Hope you get well soon!!

    Oliver
    suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014