Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

OOTD: Baroque Mini

Tuesday 14 October 2014
Sweater: Uniqlo | Skirt: Hidden Fashion* | Necklace: Kollidea* | Ankle socks: Topshop | Boots: Asos

I spent my whole weekend in my bed of tissues, warming myself around mugs of hot tea and Chinese medicine to chase away the cold that's been plaguing me! :( Darn those changes in weather.

Before that, though, I wore this cute number out for a lunch at SoLita Bar and Restaurant here in Manchester. It was pretty windy (maybe that's why I got my cold?), but my Heattech Uniqlo turtleneck was perfect for the temperature and effortlessly stylish, too. I received the printed mini from Hidden Fashion some time ago, although it's spot-on for the A/W trend of baroque floral prints. I finished off the look with some delicate accessories from Kollidea, and a peek of frilly ankle socks!

Speaking of SoLita, I highly recommend the place for their special (available for a limited time only), the Breville Without a Cause! Instead of the regular buns you find on burgers, they use grilled cheese toast (brevilles) and cheekily note that it's "not for girls". Well, I shared it with my friend, so I managed to get away with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion, eats and treats © 2014