Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

OOTD: Day Trip

Sunday 21 September 2014
Dress: Hidden Fashion* // Bag: Primark // Trainers: Nike // Sunglasses: ASOS // Watch: tickintorque*

It's been a while since I posted last (what else is new?), and I'm finally back in the UK, ready to begin my final year of uni. I've been moving into my new flat, unpacking and shopping for supplies like crazy, so it was such a relief to escape the buzz of city life for a day trip to York.

Here I'm wearing something similar to my last post - the dress and Nike combination! I'm really loving my new trainers, which I can tell are going to be a staple piece in my wardrobe. The dress is an old gift from Hidden Fashion, back when I won their giveaway competition. And how smart is my gorgeous bag from Primark? It's super sturdy (my DSLR weighed almost nothing in it) and a clever dupe of an ASOS piece I've been eyeing for ages.

Have a great school year ahead, everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion, eats and treats © 2014