Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

OOTD: Don't Rain on My Parade

Wednesday 27 August 2014
Shirt: sheinside // Shorts: Zara // Shoes: rubi // Sunglasses: OLLO* // Necklace: Kollidea*

Time to combat the recent back-and-forth switch between scorching heat and monsoon rains with practical clothing! These sneakers are cheap enough to risk splashing around in puddles left after the storms, and the cloud print on my shirt aptly fits the current cloudy atmosphere, no? My upcoming Kollidea necklace is a coincidental match for the shirt, too, so I just had to pair it with the whole outfit. How adorable is the little cloud, accompanied by a raindrop and tiny umbrella (see the pictures below)?

But after the rain comes the sun, and I'm so glad I finally got myself a decent pair of sunnies after my old ones got scratched up in Croatia in Easter. My face shape is so weird hardly any classic shapes look good on me, but these Rayban-ish ones from OLLO are a great fit and come with a slew of protective measures against the glare. I'll be posting more about OLLO in the future, but in the meantime, you guys should definitely check out their website!

How has this week's crazy weather influenced your fashion choices? Let me know in the comments below! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion, eats and treats © 2014