Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

OOTD: Fondant Fancy

Wednesday 9 July 2014
Top: Primark // Skirt: Missguided // Bag: Ted Baker at Selfridges // Necklace: H&M // Shoes: Toms

What better way to brighten up an otherwise grey day with some spring pastels? Surprisingly, this outfit lasted an entire day, at totally different places - a hawker centre (one of the most unglamorous places ever!), a shopping mall, and a posh restaurant. I could also easily swap out the Toms for a pair of heels to take the look from day to night.

The only real gripe I have is that the Missguided skirt is made of very thin fabric (scuba?), so you'd have to get some seamless underwear to avoid the dreaded VPL. 

I know that perhaps the season has passed, but I don't think I'll ever get enough of these ice-cream hues! What are your opinions? x


3 comments:

  1. I love your blouse! I'm a big fan of pastels too

    Ayesha xxx
    Http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can you believe it was a Primark steal? ^^

      Delete
  2. You sound really condescending with your remark about hawker centres being unglamorous.

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014