Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

OOTD: The Editor's Market

Sunday 6 July 2014
Top, Pants and Shoes: The Editor's Market

Yup, all 3 pieces are from my latest haul at The Editor's Market shop over at Cineleisure Orchard in Singapore! They have an attractive deal where the more pieces you buy, the less each individual item costs, so ofc I grabbed this whole bunch.

I was originally looking for some black culottes, but realised the longer version (known as palazzo pants) can be doubled up as workwear. Plus how cute is that swingy crop, not tight-fitting at all like the other ones I own. The heels, though, are probably my best buy - they're so comfy and I love how they keep my feet nice and cool without compromising on the style factor. Love the huge cuff at my ankle!

Let me know in the comments what you think of this get-up xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion, eats and treats © 2014